California Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Training
The purpose of this Responsible Beverage Training is to enhance public safety and promote responsible use and sale of alcohol in California by providing sellers, servers and managers with the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the problems and facts attributed to alcoholic beverages.
- Prevent sales of alcoholic beverages to minors.
- Prevent sales of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated persons.
- Prevent violations of alcohol laws and rules.
By training hospitality service industry professionals like you in these important skills, trainees, employers and their neighboring communities will experience improved public health and safety, a higher professional standard in hospitality services–including improved business viability–and an enhanced quality of life.
This online course is divided up into five modules, as listed here:
- Module 1: Course Overview
- Module 2: The Ins and Outs of Alcohol
- Module 3: Minors and Alcohol Sales
- Module 4: Intoxicated Persons
- Module 5: Other California State Laws Regarding Alcohol
These modules are followed by a course summary, review and final test.
Student Support: We are here to help 24/7! Our trained customer support professionals are available to answer any questions relating to the course.